Customer Care Manager
We started Amenitiz to make technology accessible to independent hoteliers all over the world - whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
At Amenitiz, you’ll be working with us toward our shared vision to bring knowledge and innovation to the hospitality industry. We are committed to empowering independent hoteliers and helping them focus on what matters the most to them: crafting fantastic experiences for their guests.
Backed by some of Europe's leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. We welcome amazing talent to join us on our mission of transforming the industry and growing while having fun!
Sounds fantastic, but why Amenitiz?
We are building a great product:
Managing and streamlining processes in the hospitality industry can be challenging for independent hoteliers, especially when it comes to handling reservations (overbookings) and reducing online travel agencies' (OTAs) fees.
We’ve created an all-in-one platform that provides property owners with everything they need to attract guests, handle bookings, grow revenue, and craft exceptional guest experiences in the most simple and easy way you can imagine.
Our great team is waiting for you:
We are starting 2023 with +250 team members, we foster a culture of positive vibes, empowering each team member to discover their true potential. Within Amenitiz you'll find a group of passionate, friendly, and ready-to-take-ownership people, who deliver a committed working environment.
We endeavor to bring our best every day, leading with kindness, and building a client-first culture of success. We are ready to roll up our sleeves and leave the place better than we found it.
Ready to face new challenges?
Growing fast means more opportunities for everyone. Amenitiz has ambitious expansion plans while striving for operational excellence: this could be opening to new markets, launching new features, building unique business functions, and so much more.
Our software is trusted by over 6,000 hoteliers in more than 37 countries — and this is growing fast! That's millions of bookings a year and countless people working behind the scenes to improve the life of hoteliers and guest experiences. Bring your best and enjoy the ride!
About the role:
We are looking for a Customer Care Manager to join our Customer Success team. You will be responsible for leading a team of 20 agents and 3 team leaders, reporting to the Head of Customer Success. The main purpose of the role will be to ensure that client satisfaction (CSAT and NPS) is world-class, by reducing churn, keeping first reply times low, and phone answer rates high. In addition, you will be responsible for managing peaks in customer activity, with outsourcing where appropriate.
- Manage a team of 20 agents and 3 team leaders, providing coaching, feedback, and performance management
- Develop and implement strategies to improve first reply times, phone answer rates, and CSAT and NPS scores
- Ensure that team members are properly trained on product knowledge, customer service best practices, and company policies and procedures
- Monitor team performance and make data-driven recommendations for improvement
- Collaborate with other departments (e.g., product, sales) to address customer issues and improve the customer experience
- Develop and implement processes to streamline customer care operations and increase efficiency
- Manage escalations and work to resolve customer complaints and issues
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in customer care management
- Develop and implement a plan for managing peaks in customer activity, including outsourcing where appropriate
- Manage relationships with outsourcing partners and ensure that service level agreements are met
- Monitor and analyze customer activity to identify trends and anticipate potential peaks in volume
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of the outsourcing plan and make improvements as necessary
- 5+ years of experience in customer care, customer service, or related roles
- 3+ years of experience managing teams in a customer care environment
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, a second European language is a plus;
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a team to achieve goals
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to drive decision-making
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proficiency with Zendesk or similar customer support software
Some of our favorite perks include…
- Extensive medical, and wellness coverage to ensure you’re feeling great physically and mentally.
- We provide Stock Options that ensure you have ownership in our success.
- Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Ronda de Sant Pere). Daily fruits, Tuesday breakfasts, Thursday after-office, Gym, and everyday sunshine and views at the rooftop.
- We do monthly team-building activities. From sailing the Mediterranean Sea and shows like Cirque du Soleil, to poetry, cooking, or magic workshops.
- Forget about waiting till the end of the month to get paid. Access your salary any day you want!
- Flexible remuneration: enjoy saving your spending on restaurants, kindergarten, transport, and training.
- Energetic, fast-growing, and international environment (26+ nationalities).
- One of the hottest start-ups in Barcelona, according to WIRED.
- Eager to be inspired and learn? We will buy ANY book you want, while also having a deep library with amazing knowledge to trigger your growth.
- Positive impact on the world: https://noos.global/en.
With backing from investors such as Eight Roads, Point 9, Chalfen Ventures, Backed & Otium Capital, and having raised a $30M series A, we’re scaling our 6.000 hotelier portfolio, going deep on each of our five main markets, and more than anything, having a ton of fun, creating impact, and learnings along the way.
- Customer Success
- Amenitiz HQ
- Employment type
What you'll find at Amenitiz
Some of the best people in Barcelona!
We're confident that we have one of the best teams in Barcelona full of international (20+ nationalities 🌍) and dynamic people!
Employee Stock Options
Take ownership and have an impact! We provide equity to every member of the Ameniteam 🎢
A great career opportunity!We're one of the fastest-growing SaaS start-ups in Barcelona, building the foundations of tomorrow; It's the perfect moment to join us if you're looking for growth and opportunities! 🚀
An awesome vibe !We have beautiful offices right in the heart of Barcelona, and Killian, our office manager, has many tricks up his sleeves to bring smiles to the team (especially if you like crêpes !). 🥞
Millions of ways to have an impact!From helping our clients succeeded, your co-worker bring their best or champion causes that are important to you, we're always looking to leave the world a little better than when we found it! 🐠🌳 https://noos.global/en/brands/Amenitiz
Private health insuranceWe provide every employee with a private health insurance with an amazing 24/7 coverage that includes dentist, preventive care, urgencies and more! 🦷🏥
Great team, product & challenges
At Amenitiz we are building a team full of passionate and talented people who care to have an impact. We work hard to not only bring in skillful team members, but also ones who are genuinely good people.
Our product serves hoteliers through one intuitive tool, with everything they need in order to provide a wonderful experience to their guest, while making their life easier as well.
We are growing fast and every day we face new exciting challenges which help each of us grow individually and as a team.
We created Amenitiz because we believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our mission is to build an all-in-one platform to help owners grow and manage their vacation properties by making attracting guests, managing bookings, and crafting exceptional experiences simple and easy. We invite you to be part of our growing community and help us redefine the future of online hospitality together.
Customer Care Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Amenitiz?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.