We started Amenitiz to make technology accessible to independent hoteliers all over the world - whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
At Amenitiz, you’ll be working with us toward our shared vision to bring knowledge and innovation to the hospitality industry. We are committed to empowering independent hoteliers and helping them focus on what matters the most to them: crafting fantastic experiences for their guests.
Sounds fantastic, but why Amenitiz?
Backed by some of Europe's leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. We welcome amazing talent to join us on our mission of transforming the industry and growing while having fun!
We are starting 2023 with +250 team members, fostering a culture of positive vibes, and empowering each team member to discover their true potential. Within Amenitiz you'll find a group of passionate, friendly, and ready-to-take-ownership people, who deliver a committed working environment.
We endeavor to bring our best every day, leading with kindness, and building a client-first culture of success. We are ready to roll up our sleeves and leave the place better than we found it.
Ready to face new challenges?
Growing fast means more opportunities for everyone. Amenitiz has ambitious expansion plans while striving for operational excellence: this could be opening to new markets, launching new features, building unique business functions, and so much more.
Our software is trusted by over 6,000 hoteliers in more than 37 countries — and this is growing fast! That's millions of bookings a year and countless people working behind the scenes to improve the life of hoteliers and guest experiences. Are you ready to bring your best and enjoy the ride?
About the role
As a Team Leader of Sales Development Representatives for the UK market, you will develop, train, and hire highly driven and enthusiastic SDRs. The Sales Development team is the first interaction prospective customers have with Amenitiz and is key to the success of the business as a whole.
We are looking for a highly empathetic and passionate leader, with a winning mentality and infectious, positive attitude. Your experience in consultative sales means you can spot training opportunities through listening to calls and pipeline management.
- Hire, coach, and manage a diverse team of UK Sales Development Representatives.
- Develop sales, product, and industry skills of each team member.
- Work closely with the Head of Sales UK to ensure alignment and target achievement.
- Motivate team members and regularly report on team and individual results.
- Constantly improve the productivity and efficiency of the team by identifying learning and coaching opportunities.
- Keep up with product training, and understand the business value and product vision.
- Monitor daily activity and performance, utilising your knowledge of the individual with a data-driven approach.
- Extensive experience in business development / (inside) sales/customer success in a SaaS company.
- You have experience managing a team while daily improving sales KPIs
- You are a native English speaker and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have a consistent track record of 100%+ of target achievement in outbound sales.
- You are passionate about what you do and always looking to go the extra mile!
- You have strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask.
- You have great motivation and willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- You overperform when challenged and want to exceed goals with your team.
- Some of our favorite perks include
Extensive medical, and wellness coverage to ensure you’re feeling great physically and mentally.
- We provide Stock Options that ensure you have ownership in our success.
- Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Ronda de Sant Pere). Daily fruits, Tuesday breakfasts, Thursday after-office, Gym, and everyday sunshine and views at the rooftop
- We do monthly team-building activities. From sailing the Mediterranean Sea and shows like Cirque du Soleil, to poetry, cooking, or magic workshops.
- Forget about waiting till the end of the month to get paid. Access your salary any day you want!
- Flexible remuneration: enjoy saving your spending on restaurants, kindergarten, transport, and training.
- Energetic, fast-growing, and international environment (26+ nationalities).
- One of the hottest start-ups in Barcelona, according to WIRED.
- Eager to be inspired and learn? We will buy ANY book you want, while also having a deep library with amazing knowledge to trigger your growth.
- Positive impact on the world: https://noos.global/en.
With backing from investors such as Eight Roads, Point 9, Chalfen Ventures, Backed & Otium Capital, and having raised a $30M series A, we’re scaling our 6.000 hotelier portfolio, going deep on each of our five main markets, and more than anything, having a ton of fun, creating impact, and learnings along the way.