We created Amenitiz because we believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our vision is to bring knowledge and innovation to every hotelier in the world, helping them focus on what matters most: their guest.We’ve built an all-in-one platform that provides our customers with everything they need to attract guests, handle bookings and craft exceptional guest experiences in a simple and easy way. Our features in one centralized tool, plus a world-class customer support team to serve our customers in their native language, make them love us.
Starting 2022 with +120 team members and growing up to 350 by the end of the year, we are committed to building a world-class team in Barcelona by recruiting diverse and passionate talents who want to work as a team and have an impact.Backed by some of Europe’s leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Hospitech world. Over 4'000 properties all over the globe are using Amenitiz daily to develop their business, and we’re looking forward to helping 10'000 by the end of 2022.
About the role
As a SDR Team Leader for the Spanish market, you will develop, train and hire highly driven and enthusiastic SDRs. The Sales Development team is the first interaction prospective customers have with Amenitiz and is key to the success of the business as a whole.
We are looking for a highly empathetic and passionate leader, with a winning mentality and infectious, positive attitude. Your experience in consultative sales means you can spot training opportunities through listening to calls and pipeline management.
- Hire, coach, and manage a team of Spanish Sales Development Representatives.
- Develop sales, product, and industry skills of each team member.
- Work closely with Country Manager Spain to ensure alignment and target achievement.
- Motivate team members and regularly report on team and individual results.
- Constantly improve the productivity and efficiency of the team by identifying learning and coaching opportunities.
- Keep up with product training, understand the business value and product vision.
- Monitor daily activity and performance, utilising your knowledge of the individual with a data-driven approach.
- Extensive experience in business development / (inside) sales/customer success in a SaaS company.
- You have experience managing a team while daily improving sales KPIs
- You are a Spanish native speaker and have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You have a consistent track record of 100%+ of target achievement in outbound sales.
- You are passionate about what you do and always looking to go the extra mile!
- You have strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask.
- You have great motivation and willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- You bring your best when challenged and want to exceed goals with your team.
- We're confident that we have one of the best teams in Barcelona full of international and dynamic people!
- One of the hottest start-ups in Barcelona, according to WIRED https://www.wired.co.uk/articl...
- Take ownership and have an impact! We provide equity to every member of the Ameniteam
- Key moment to join in terms of growth and opportunities
- Fast growing / learning environment, with strong entrepreneurial team spirit
- Young and international environment (10+ nationalities)
- Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Ronda de Sant Pere)
- Alan private health insurance
- Positive impact on the world: https://noos.global/en