We created Amenitiz because we believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our vision is to bring knowledge and innovation to every hotelier in the world, helping them focus on what matters most: their guest.
We’ve built an all-in-one platform that provides our customers with everything they need to attract guests, handle bookings, and craft exceptional guest experiences in a simple and easy way. Our features in one centralized tool, plus a world-class customer support team to serve our customers in their native language, make them love us. Starting 2022 with +120 team members and growing up to 350 by the end of the year, we are committed to building a world-class team in Barcelona by recruiting diverse and passionate talents who want to work as a team and have an impact.
Backed by some of Europe’s leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Hospitech world. Over 4'000 properties all over the globe are using Amenitiz daily to develop their business, and we’re looking forward to helping 10'000 by the end of 2022.
We are now looking for a Customer Care Team Leader to hire, onboard, train and manage great people to deliver value to the underdogs of the hospitality industry.
As a Customer Care Team Leader at Amenitiz you will:
- Hire, coach, and manage the Customer Care team.
- Develop CS, product, and industry skills of each team member.
- Work closely with the Head of CS to ensure alignment and target achievement.
- Motivate team members and regularly report on team and individual results.
- Constantly improve the productivity and efficiency of the team by identifying learning and coaching opportunities.
- Keep up with product training, and understand the business value and product vision.
- Monitor daily activity and performance, utilizing your knowledge of the individual with a data-driven approach.
- You have significant experience in customer-facing roles (Experience in a SaaS company would be a plus).
- You have experience leading a team. We are looking to make an impact on our people's life by providing them support with amazing people management skills.
- You are empathic, caring, and able to leverage those aspects to lead a team.
- You have a continuous improvement mindset, keeping in mind KPI’s and finding ways to challenge current processes.
- You have impressive organization skills and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks.
- You have outstanding communication skills both spoken and written in French, and English (Spanish is a big plus!)
- Some of the best people in Barcelona!
We're confident that we have one of the best teams in Barcelona full of international (20+ nationalities 🌍) and dynamic people!
- A great career opportunity!
We're one of the fastest-growing SaaS start-ups in Barcelona, building the foundations of tomorrow; It's the perfect moment to join us if you're looking for growth and opportunities! 🚀
Wired knows it too: https://www.wired.co.uk/articl...
- Employee Stock Options
Take ownership and have an impact! We provide equity to every member of the Ameniteam 🎢
- An awesome vibe!
We have beautiful offices right in the heart of Barcelona, and Killian, our office manager, has many tricks up his sleeves to bring smiles to the team (especially if you like crêpes !). 🥞
- Millions of ways to have an impact!
From helping our clients succeed, to helping your co-worker bring their best or champion causes that are important to you, we're always looking to leave the world a little better than when we found it! 🐠🌳 https://noos.global/en/brands/...
- Private health insurance
We provide every employee with private health insurance with amazing 24/7coverage! 🦷🏥