We created Amenitiz because we believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our vision is to bring knowledge and innovation to every hotelier in the world, helping them focus on what matters most: their guest.
We’ve built an all-in-one platform that provides our customers with everything they need to attract guests, handle bookings and craft exceptional guest experiences in a simple and easy way. Our features in one centralized tool, plus a world-class customer support team to serve our customers in their native language, make them love us. Starting 2022 with +120 team members and growing up to 350 by the end of the year, we are committed to building a world-class team in Barcelona by recruiting diverse and passionate talents who want to work as a team and have an impact.
Backed by some of Europe’s leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Hospitech world. Over 4'000 properties all over the globe are using Amenitiz daily to develop their business, and we’re looking forward to helping 10'000 by the end of 2022.
About the role
As our first Partnerships Manager, you will be a key member of the newly created Partnerships department. Your role is to identify, build, nurture, and grow relationships with external partners, with the goal of bringing value to our clients, Amenitiz and the partner.
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, and emails
- Research partners, identify key players and develop a commercial relationship. Partnerships could include co-marketing, co-branding, technical, content, resellers etc …
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners
- Negotiate and finalise deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies
- Deliver a great experience to our partners - you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- Nurture existing partnerships by maintaining a great relationship and developing new ways to grow that relationship
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Coordinate with the marketing, content, product and customer care team to ensure we deliver maximum value to our users
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a partnerships manager
- You are fluent in English. French is a BIG plus.
- Past experience or knowledge of the hospitality industry & ecosystem is a plus
- You are able to own and drive a project from beginning to end
- You enjoy building and nurturing relationships and are a very good communicator
- We're confident that we have one of the best teams in Barcelona full of international and dynamic people!
- One of the hottest start-ups in Barcelona, according to WIRED
- Take ownership and have an impact! We provide equity to every member of the Ameniteam
- It’s a key moment to join in terms of growth and opportunities
- Fast growing / learning environment, with strong entrepreneurial team spirit
- Young and international environment (15+ nationalities)
- Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Ronda de Sant Pere)
- Alan private health insurance
- Positive impact on the world: https://noos.global/en