We created Amenitiz because we believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our vision is to bring knowledge and innovation to every hotelier in the world, helping them focus on what matters most: their guest.
We’ve built an all-in-one platform that provides our customers with everything they need to attract guests, handle bookings, and craft exceptional guest experiences in a simple and easy way. Our features in one centralized tool, plus a world-class customer support team to serve our customers in their native language, make them love us. Starting 2022 with +120 team members and growing up to 350 by the end of the year, we are committed to building a world-class team in Barcelona by recruiting diverse and passionate talents who want to work as a team and have an impact.
Backed by some of Europe’s leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Hosipitech world. Over 4'000 properties all over the globe are using Amenitiz daily to develop their business, and we’re looking forward to helping 10'000 by the end of 2022.
About the role:
The Sales Enablement function plays a crucial part in the business as it supports salespeople to boost their efficiency by providing all necessary support (training, coaching, creation of content) to make them top performers.
If you are looking for a role where you can have a real impact on the business and combine sales, coaching, and creativity, then you might be looking in the right place!
As a Sales Enablement Specialist at Amenitiz you will:
- Be part of an amazing team of people, working closely with the Sales Enablement Specialists and the Spanish sales team
- Adapt training materials to country specificities
- Be responsible for the onboarding process of new salespeople
- Provide coaching sessions for salespeople (live calling, training)
- Lead action for continuous improvement: training, process implementation based on Sales Enablement guidelines
- Follow-up on the good application of sales processes within the country
- Propose improvement and creative initiatives to boost the sales experience
- Have a direct impact on the sales team's performance and overall Amenitiz success!
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related fields
- Experience in sales enablement, sales training/coaching, or sales support, and a demonstrated knowledge of best practices, and methods in this field
- You have excellent communication skills both spoken and written Spanish and in English
- You are comfortable using editing and design tools, and you have perfect command of the Google Workspace
- Excellent organization and coordination skills, and able to meet deadlines
- Sales is your passion and you also love helping people
- You are creative and not afraid to think outside the box, always looking to go the extra mile!
Some of the best people in Barcelona!
We're confident that we have one of the best teams in Barcelona full of international (20+ nationalities 🌍) and dynamic people!
A great career opportunity!
We're one of the fastest-growing SaaS start-ups in Barcelona, building the foundations of tomorrow; It's the perfect moment to join us if you're looking for growth and opportunities! 🚀
Wired knows it too: https://www.wired.co.uk/articl...
Employee Stock Options
Take ownership and have an impact! We provide equity to every member of the Ameniteam 🎢
An awesome vibe!
We have beautiful offices right in the heart of Barcelona, and Killian, our office manager, has many tricks up his sleeves to bring smiles to the team (especially if you like crêpes !). 🥞
Millions of ways to have an impact!
From helping our clients succeed, to helping your co-worker bring their best or champion causes that are important to you, we're always looking to leave the world a little better than when we found it! 🐠🌳 https://noos.global/en/brands/...
Private health insurance
We provide every employee with private health insurance with amazing 24/7coverage! 🦷🏥