We created Amenitiz because we believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our vision is to bring knowledge and innovation to every hotelier in the world, helping them focus on what matters most: their guest.We’ve built an all-in-one platform that provides our customers with everything they need to attract guests, handle bookings and craft exceptional guest experiences in a simple and easy way. Our features in one centralized tool, plus a world-class customer support team to serve our customers in their native language, make them love us.
Starting 2022 with +120 team members and growing up to 350 by the end of the year, we are committed to building a world-class team in Barcelona by recruiting diverse and passionate talents who want to work as a team and have an impact.Backed by some of Europe’s leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Hospitech world. Over 4'000 properties all over the globe are using Amenitiz daily to develop their business, and we’re looking forward to helping 10'000 by the end of 2022.
About the role:
One of the most challenging goals at Amenitiz is to keep our clients super happy from our very first interaction.
As part of the Customer Webdesign team, you will be in charge of the production and installation of our client’s new websites. The main objective of this job is to properly understand the vision and wishes of our clients and translate them into award-winning websites!
As a Customer Webdesign Intern at Amenitiz you will:
- Be part of an amazing team of people, working closely with your team leader, and delivering the best service possible in the Spanish market.
- Act as our customer’s trusted point of contact, while having a direct impact on our customer satisfaction, product adoption, and customer lifetime value.
- Gather customers’ information and preferences for the creation of their website in order to create and design the clients’ website accordingly.
- Support customers to improve their rankings on search engines to attract and convert more guests.
- Creation of logos and graphic charter
- Collect clients' feedback post-onboarding for continuous improvement.
- Be responsible for customer satisfaction by finding and analyzing relevant information to insert on their website
- Proactively look for ways to optimize our current processes, and help us save time that would be better spent helping clients.
We are looking for a Customer Webdesign Intern with:
- Outstanding communication skills both spoken and written in Spanish and English (Italian or French is a plus).
- Customer orientation and the ability to adapt to each client and provide a personalized experience.
- Empathy is one of your strongest skills, you are able to put yourself in the customer's shoes and actively handle their requests.
- Excellent organization and coordination skills, you are a natural problem solver and are not afraid to think outside the box for solutions.
- A creative perspective and a proactive approach.
- We're confident that we have one of the best teams in Barcelona full of international and dynamic people!
- One of the hottest start-ups in Barcelona, according to WIRED https://www.wired.co.uk/articl...
- Key moment to join in terms of growth and opportunities
- Fast growing / learning environment, with strong entrepreneurial team spirit
- Young and international environment (26+ nationalities)
- Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Ronda de Sant Pere)
- Positive impact on the world: https://noos.global/en
- Interns at Amenitiz have the opportunity to discover other departments and roles through periodic workshops focusing on brand-new tasks. It’s a fantastic chance to do something different and understand the company better !