We created Amenitiz because we believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our vision is to bring knowledge and innovation to every hotelier in the world, helping them focus on what matters most: their guest.
We’ve built an all-in-one platform that provides our customers with everything they need to attract guests, handle bookings and craft exceptional guest experiences in a simple and easy way. Our features in one centralized tool, plus a world-class customer support team to serve our customers in their native language, make them love us. Starting 2022 with +120 team members and growing up to 350 by the end of the year, we are committed to building a world-class team in Barcelona by recruiting diverse and passionate talents who want to work as a team and have an impact.
Backed by some of Europe’s leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Hospitech world. Over 4'000 properties all over the globe are using Amenitiz daily to develop their business, and we’re looking forward to helping 10'000 by the end of 2022.
About the role:
One of the most challenging goals at Amenitiz is to keep our clients happy throughout their journey with us. You will be in charge of our customer’s success using our product, you're on the company's front line, and you will be a reflection of the level of service we give our clients.
You will be responsible for helping our clients achieve a better understanding of the product, solving any problems they might have, and link up with the product team to make sure we always exceed expectations.
Keep in mind that the internship length is 6 months.
As an intern in the Customer Care Team at Amenitiz you will:
- Be part of an amazing team of people, working closely with your team leader, and helping us deliver fantastic customer experiences
- Act as our customer’s trusted point of contact, while having a direct impact on our customer satisfaction, product adoption and customer lifetime value.
- Involve yourself in product education and training for our clients
- Put yourself in the customer’s shoes and provide the most suitable answer or solution according to their specific needs.
- Build robust relationships with our customers to help them get as much value as possible from Amenitiz
- Provide our customers with any extra advice requested, always looking to go the extra mile!
We are looking for a Customer Care Intern with:
- You are an Italian native speaker and have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Customer orientation and the ability to adapt to each client and provide a personalized experience.
- Empathy is one of your strongest skills, you are able to put yourself in the customer's shoes and actively handle their requests.
- Excellent organization and coordination skills, you are a natural problem solver and are not afraid to think outside the box for solutions.
- We're confident that we have one of the best teams in Barcelona full of international and dynamic people!
- One of the hottest start-ups in Barcelona, according to WIRED https://www.wired.co.uk/articl...
- Key moment to join in terms of growth and opportunities
- Fast growing / learning environment, with strong entrepreneurial and team spirit
- Young and international environment (20+ nationalities)
- Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Ronda de Sant Pere)
- Positive impact on the world: NooS https://noos.global/en
- Interns at Amenitiz have the opportunity to discover other departments and roles through periodic workshops focusing on brand-new tasks. It’s a fantastic chance to do something different and understand the company better !