We started Amenitiz to make technology accessible to independent hoteliers all over the world - whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
At Amenitiz, you’ll be working with us toward our shared vision to bring knowledge and innovation to the hospitality industry. We are committed to empowering independent hoteliers and helping them focus on what matters the most to them: crafting fantastic experiences for their guests.
Sounds fantastic, but why Amenitiz?
Backed by some of Europe's leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. We welcome amazing talent to join us on our mission of transforming the industry and growing while having fun!
We are starting 2023 with +250 team members, fostering a culture of positive vibes, and empowering each team member to discover their true potential. Within Amenitiz you'll find a group of passionate, friendly, and ready-to-take-ownership people, who deliver a committed working environment.
We endeavor to bring our best every day, leading with kindness, and building a client-first culture of success. We are ready to roll up our sleeves and leave the place better than we found it.
Ready to face new challenges?
Growing fast means more opportunities for everyone. Amenitiz has ambitious expansion plans while striving for operational excellence: this could be opening to new markets, launching new features, building unique business functions, and so much more.
Our software is trusted by over 6,000 hoteliers in more than 37 countries — and this is growing fast! That's millions of bookings a year and countless people working behind the scenes to improve the life of hoteliers and guest experiences. Are you ready to bring your best and enjoy the ride?
About the role :
As an Account Executive, your role focuses on maximizing the conversion of opportunities created by our SDR team, by transforming them into new Amenitiz clients.
You strategically communicate the value of our solution through a consultative approach and effective questioning, by tailoring yourself to the specific needs and challenges of our prospects.
Your mission :
- Effectively communicate the value of Amenitiz by performing live demos of our platform through (video) calling with qualified prospects.
- Take ownership of following up and closing deals in a structured and data-driven manner.
- Quickly build trust and engagement with decision-makers in order to guarantee the shortest possible sales cycle.
- Guarantee the highest quality of information of prospective clients in our CRM (Hubspot) to ensure a healthy sales pipeline and strong forecasting capabilities.
- Work tightly together with the SDR team to build and deliver an efficient and performing acquisition strategy for your assigned area.
- Track your performance against KPIs in order to consistently understand your contribution to the team and possible improvements.
- Contribute to company-wide objectives and the development of a fast-growing startup.
Here's what's exciting about the role:
- You will learn everything about the hospitality and hospitech industry in the UK market, turning you into a real expert in the field!
- Solid experience in business development / (inside) sales / customer success.
- You are an English native speaker with great communication skills.
- Great motivation and willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- You are passionate about what you do and always looking to go the extra mile!
- You have strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask.
- You love challenges and exceeding goals as a team!
- You have a healthy competitive nature and always strive to be the best but never at the expense of others.
Some of our favorite perks include…
- Extensive medical, and wellness coverage to ensure you’re feeling great physically and mentally.
- We provide Stock Options that ensure you have ownership in our success.
- Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Ronda de Sant Pere). Daily fruits, Tuesday breakfasts, Thursday after-office, Gym, and everyday sunshine and views at the rooftop.
- We do monthly team-building activities. From sailing the Mediterranean Sea and shows like Cirque du Soleil, to poetry, cooking, or magic workshops.
- Forget about waiting till the end of the month to get paid. Access your salary any day you want!
- Flexible remuneration: enjoy saving your spending on restaurants, kindergarten, transport, and training.
- Energetic, fast-growing, and international environment (26+ nationalities).
- One of the hottest start-ups in Barcelona, according to WIRED.
- Eager to be inspired and learn? We will buy ANY book you want, while also having a deep library with amazing knowledge to trigger your growth.
- Positive impact on the world: https://noos.global/en.
With backing from investors such as Eight Roads, Point 9, Chalfen Ventures, Backed & Otium Capital, and having raised a $30M series A, we’re scaling our 6.000 hotelier portfolio, going deep on each of our five main markets, and more than anything, having a ton of fun, creating impact, and learnings along the way.