We created Amenitiz because we believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our vision is to bring knowledge and innovation to every hotelier in the world, helping them focus on what matters most: their guest.
We’ve built an all-in-one platform that provides our customers with everything they need to attract guests, handle bookings and craft exceptional guest experiences in a simple and easy way. Our features in one centralized tool, plus a world-class customer support team to serve our customers in their native language, make them love us. Starting 2022 with +120 team members and growing up to 350 by the end of the year, we are committed to building a world-class team in Barcelona by recruiting diverse and passionate talents who want to work as a team and have an impact.
Backed by some of Europe’s leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Hospitech world. Over 4'000 properties all over the globe are using Amenitiz daily to develop their business, and we’re looking forward to helping 10'000 by the end of 2022.
About the role
Here at Amenitiz, we're growing (really) fast. After an impressive growth of the French Market between 2018 and 2021, we're now looking to scale even faster and become the most widely used platform in France. We're looking for a kick-ass Country Manager for the French Market make Amenitiz the leading solution for hoteliers in France.
- Bring growth from commercial efforts in the French market by defining the strategy to continue to grow in the B&B segment, on top of Go To Market strategy for higher revenue accounts like Hotels and Property Managers.
- Recruit, develop, manage, coach and mentor a large high performing Sales team (+30 team members). Lead by example and become a cultural ambassador for Amenitiz values.
- Drive organizational changes to impact the outcomes on the French market, by partnering with Marketing, Product, People and Customer Success departments.
- Become a market expert. Identify opportunities and threats by being active in the role and studying the competitive landscape, reviewing trends and running tests. Present insights to the Leadership team in order to maximize our presence in the French market.
- +5 years of experience as a Sales leader for high performing teams.
- +2 years leading a +20 people sales teams. You have managed Team Leaders before.
- You speak both French and English and are a strong communicator.
- You are driven and charismatic professional and a positive, effective and motivational leader.
- You gained experience in a fast-growth business, with an appetite for high speed, innovative environments.
- This role has extremely high impact and reports directly to the CRO. France is our main market, more than 2/3 of our client base.
- We're confident that we have one of the best teams in Barcelona full of international and dynamic people!
- One of the hottest start-ups in Barcelona, according to WIRED
- Take ownership and have an impact! We provide equity to every member of the Ameniteam
- It’s a key moment to join in terms of growth and opportunities
- Fast growing / learning environment, with strong entrepreneurial team spirit
- International environment (15+ nationalities)
- Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Ronda de Sant Pere)
- Alan private health insurance
- Positive impact on the world: https://noos.global/en