We started Amenitiz to make technology accessible to independent hoteliers all over the world - whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
At Amenitiz, you’ll be working with us toward our shared vision to bring knowledge and innovation to the hospitality industry. We are committed to empowering independent hoteliers and helping them focus on what matters the most to them: crafting fantastic experiences for their guests.
Sounds fantastic, but why Amenitiz?
Backed by some of Europe's leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. We welcome amazing talent to join us on our mission of transforming the industry and growing while having fun!
We are starting 2023 with +250 team members, fostering a culture of positive vibes, and empowering each team member to discover their true potential. Within Amenitiz you'll find a group of passionate, friendly, and ready-to-take-ownership people, who deliver a committed working environment.
We endeavor to bring our best every day, leading with kindness, and building a client-first culture of success. We are ready to roll up our sleeves and leave the place better than we found it.
Ready to face new challenges?
Growing fast means more opportunities for everyone. Amenitiz has ambitious expansion plans while striving for operational excellence: this could be opening to new markets, launching new features, building unique business functions, and so much more.
Our software is trusted by over 6,000 hoteliers in more than 37 countries — and this is growing fast! That's millions of bookings a year and countless people working behind the scenes to improve the life of hoteliers and guest experiences. Are you ready to bring your best and enjoy the ride?
As a Customer Onboarding Specialist at Amenitiz you will:
- Be part of an amazing team of people, working closely with your team leader, and delivering the best service possible to hoteliers and property owners.
- As the next in line after the sale, you will have a direct impact on ensuring client acquisition, by showing and demonstrating the value of Amenitiz for their businesses.
- You will use great product knowledge, pedagogy & empathy skills to ensure client retention and make sure Amenitiz will be the last tool they need !
- You will have a direct impact on customer satisfaction & product adoption, by building great trust and show your expertise of the industry.
- Make sure clients know how to use Amenitiz and help them become product experts themselves.
- Build solid relationships with our customers to limit the churn rate by setting them up for success.
- Ensure optimal use of the solution and look for opportunities to increase revenue per customer by offering relevant cross-selling solutions.
- You have outstanding communication skills, both spoken and written, in French and English.
- You have at least some previous experience in a customer-facing role, handling direct communications with them.
- You are a solution finder rather than a problem solver.
- You have strong customer orientation and the ability to adapt to each client to provide a personalised experience.
- Empathy is one of your strongest abilities, you are able to put yourself in the customers’ shoes and actively handle their requests.
- Excellent organisation and coordination skills, you are not afraid to think outside the box for solutions.
Some of our favorite perks include…
- Extensive medical, and wellness coverage to ensure you’re feeling great physically and mentally.
- We provide Stock Options that ensure you have ownership in our success.
- Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Ronda de Sant Pere). Daily fruits, Tuesday breakfasts, Thursday after-office, Gym, and everyday sunshine and views at the rooftop.
- We do monthly team-building activities. From sailing the Mediterranean Sea and shows like Cirque du Soleil, to poetry, cooking, or magic workshops.
- Forget about waiting till the end of the month to get paid. Access your salary any day you want!
- Flexible remuneration: enjoy saving your spending on restaurants, kindergarten, transport, and training.
- Energetic, fast-growing, and international environment (26+ nationalities).
- One of the hottest start-ups in Barcelona, according to WIRED.
- Eager to be inspired and learn? We will buy ANY book you want, while also having a deep library with amazing knowledge to trigger your growth.
- Positive impact on the world: https://noos.global/en.
With backing from investors such as Eight Roads, Point 9, Chalfen Ventures, Backed & Otium Capital, and having raised a $30M series A, we’re scaling our 6.000 hotelier portfolio, going deep on each of our five main markets, and more than anything, having a ton of fun, creating impact, and learnings along the way.