We created Amenitiz because we believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our vision is to bring knowledge and innovation to every hotelier in the world, helping them focus on what matters most: their guest.We’ve built an all-in-one platform that provides our customers with everything they need to attract guests, handle bookings and craft exceptional guest experiences in a simple and easy way. Our features in one centralized tool, plus a world-class customer support team to serve our customers in their native language, make them love us.
Starting 2022 with +120 team members and growing up to 350 by the end of the year, we are committed to building a world-class team in Barcelona by recruiting diverse and passionate talents who want to work as a team and have an impact.Backed by some of Europe’s leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Hospitech world. Over 4'000 properties all over the globe are using Amenitiz daily to develop their business, and we’re looking forward to helping 10'000 by the end of 2022.
About the role
The ideal candidate is at the end of their studies, creative, hard-working and looking to accelerate a career in sales.
This is the most ever-changing, surprising and daily-life you can get. We’re growing fast in France, Spain, Italy, UK and Portugal, with the aim of becoming the industry leader.
- Run outbound prospecting campaigns (calls, emails) to hunt the best opportunities
- Build and qualify a sales pipeline with the best opportunities for the Account Executive team
- Understand business value and product vision
- Understand customer values and gather key lead information across the market
- Be the eyes of Amenitiz on the market, your inputs are critical to go to the next level
You would be the perfect candidate if:
- You are native french, able to communicate in English as we are growing international
- Your phone is your best friend 📞
- You have a good knowledge of the market
- You love people and have great communication skills: active listening, empathy, problem-solving spirit
- You are looking for an end of study internship
- We're confident that we have one of the best teams in Barcelona full of international and dynamic people!
- One of the hottest start-ups in Barcelona, according to WIRED https://www.wired.co.uk/articl...
- Key moment to join in terms of growth and opportunities
- Fast growing / learning environment, with strong entrepreneurial and team spirit
- Young and international environment (26+ nationalities)
- Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Ronda de Sant Pere)
- Positive impact on the world: NooS https://noos.global/en
- Interns at Amenitiz have the opportunity to discover other departments and roles through periodic workshops focusing on brand-new tasks. It’s a fantastic chance to do something different and understand the company better !