Sales Development Representative - Spanish Market
We started Amenitiz to make technology accessible to independent hoteliers worldwide - whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
At Amenitiz, you’ll be working with us toward our shared vision to bring knowledge and innovation to the hospitality industry. We are committed to empowering independent hoteliers and helping them focus on what matters the most to them: crafting fantastic experiences for their guests.
Backed by some of Europe's leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. We welcome amazing talent to join us on our mission of transforming the industry and growing while having fun!
Sounds fantastic, but why Amenitiz?
We are building a great product:
We’ve created an all-in-one platform that provides property owners with everything they need to attract guests, handle bookings, grow revenue, and craft exceptional guest experiences in the most simple and easy way you can imagine.
Our great team is waiting for you:
We are starting 2023 with +250 team members, we foster a culture of positive vibes, empowering each team member to discover their true potential. Within Amenitiz you'll find a group of passionate, friendly, and ready-to-take-ownership people, who deliver a committed working environment.
Ready to face new challenges?
Over 7,000 hoteliers trust our software in more than 37 countries — and this is growing fast! That's millions of bookings a year and countless people working behind the scenes to improve the life of hoteliers and guest experiences. Bring your best and enjoy the ride!
Main responsibilities for the SDR role:
- Educate potential customers about the benefits of Amenitiz through cold calling in your assigned territory.
- Leverage our pitch to persuade potential customers and generate interest in a live demo of our solution
- Quickly build trust and engagement with your prospects by actively listening to their individual cases.
- Manage leads efficiently and effectively, guaranteeing a consistent volume of revenue opportunities month after month.
- Guarantee the highest quality of information for prospective clients in our CRM (Hubspot) to ensure a healthy sales pipeline and strong forecasting capabilities.
- Work closely with the sales team to build and deliver an efficient and performing acquisition strategy for your assigned area.
- Track your performance against KPIs in order to understand your contribution to the team and possible improvements consistently.
- Work quickly and on large volumes of prospects (50+ calls per day).
- Contribute to company-wide objectives and the development of a fast-growing startup.
- 6+ months experience in either a sales or customer-facing role.
- You are a Spanish native speaker and have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask.
- You can work at a fast pace and on large volumes of opportunities.
- You are hungry for success, creative in your solutions, and resilient to difficulties.
- You overperform when challenged and want to exceed goals with your team.
- You have a healthy competitive nature and always strive to be the best but never at the expense of others.
- You are optimistic, with an impeccable work ethic and professional attitude.
- You are a lifelong learner, always open to giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- You are tech-savvy, entrepreneurial, and understand current technology trends.
- Experience in business development for online travel, hospitech, and SaaS is a big plus.
Some of our favorite perks include…
- Extensive medical, and wellness coverage to ensure you’re feeling great physically and mentally.
- We provide Stock Options that ensure you have ownership in our success.
- Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Ronda de Sant Pere). Daily fruits, Tuesday breakfasts, Thursday after-office, Gym, and everyday sunshine and views at the rooftop.
- We do monthly team-building activities. From sailing the Mediterranean Sea and shows like Cirque du Soleil, to poetry, cooking, or magic workshops.
- Forget about waiting till the end of the month to get paid. Access your salary any day you want!
- Flexible remuneration: enjoy saving your spending on restaurants, kindergarten, transport, and training.
- Energetic, fast-growing, and international environment (26+ nationalities).
- One of the hottest start-ups in Barcelona, according to WIRED.
- Eager to be inspired and learn? We will buy ANY book you want, while also having a deep library with amazing knowledge to trigger your growth.
- Positive impact on the world: https://noos.global/en.
With backing from investors such as Eight Roads, Point 9, Chalfen Ventures, Backed & Otium Capital, and having raised a $30M series A, we’re scaling our 6.000 hotelier portfolio, going deep on each of our five primary markets, and more than anything, having a ton of fun, creating impact, and learnings along the way.
- Spanish Market
- Amenitiz HQ
- Job language
Workplace & Culture
Amenitiz fosters a culture of positive vibes, empowering each team member to discover their true potential. Within our team, you'll find a group of passionate, friendly, and ready-to-take-ownership people, who deliver a committed working environment.
We endeavor to bring our best every day, leading with kindness, and building a client-first culture of success. We are ready to roll up our sleeves and leave the place better than we found it.
We created Amenitiz because we believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our mission is to build an all-in-one platform to help owners grow and manage their vacation properties by making attracting guests, managing bookings, and crafting exceptional experiences simple and easy. We invite you to be part of our growing community and help us redefine the future of online hospitality together.
Sales Development Representative - Spanish Market
Loading application form
Already working at Amenitiz?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.