We created Amenitiz because we believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our vision is to bring knowledge and innovation to every hotelier in the world, helping them focus on what matters most: their guest.
We’ve built an all-in-one platform that provides our customers with everything they need to attract guests, handle bookings and craft exceptional guest experiences in a simple and easy way. Our features in one centralized tool, plus a world-class customer support team to serve our customers in their native language, make them love us. Starting in 2022 with +120 team members and growing up to 350 by the end of the year, we are committed to building a world-class team in Barcelona by recruiting diverse and passionate talents who want to work as a team and have an impact.
Backed by some of Europe’s leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Hospitech world. Over 4'000 properties all over the globe are using Amenitiz daily to develop their business, and we’re looking forward to helping 10'000 by the end of 2022.
About the role :
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), your mission is to generate a maximum of outbound qualified opportunities for the Sales team by contacting, listening to, and influencing prospects with solution-based selling.
You master the ability to listen for insights and make use of probing questions to understand the needs and challenges of prospects. You are able to match these needs and challenges with our solutions through a consultative approach, by tailoring your communication style and adapting to each individual’s characteristics.
You are able to generate a positive reaction of curiosity and interest in a prospect, persuading them into participating in a live demo and fuelling the pipeline of our sales team for success.
As such, you will :
- Educate potential customers about the benefits of Amenitiz through cold calling in your assigned territory
- Leverage our pitch to persuade potential customers and generate interest in a live demo of our solution
- Quickly build trust and engagement with your prospects by actively listening to their individual cases.
- Manage leads efficiently and effectively, guaranteeing a consistent volume of revenue opportunities month after month.
- Guarantee the highest quality of information for prospective clients in our CRM (Hubspot) to ensure a healthy sales pipeline and strong forecasting capabilities.
- Work tightly together with the sales team to build and deliver an efficient and performing acquisition strategy for your assigned area.
- Track your performance against KPIs in order to consistently understand your contribution to the team and possible improvements.
- Work at a fast pace and on large volumes of prospects (50+ calls per day)
- Contribute to company-wide objectives and the development of a fast-growing startup
- Bachelor's degree from a ranked university is preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in business development / (inside) sales/customer success.
- You are an Italian native speaker and have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask.
- You can work at a fast pace and on large volumes of opportunities.
- You are hungry for success, creative in your solutions, and resilient to difficulties.
- You overperform when challenged and want to exceed goals with your team.
- You have a healthy competitive nature and always strive to be the best but never at the expense of others
- You are optimistic and positive, with an impeccable work ethic and professional attitude
- You are a life-long learner, always open to giving and receive constructive feedback
- You are tech-savvy, entrepreneurial, and understand current technology trends.
- Experience in business development for online travel, hospitech, and/or SaaS is a big plus
- We're confident that we have one of the best teams in Barcelona full of international and dynamic people!
- One of the hottest start-ups in Barcelona, according to WIRED https://www.wired.co.uk/articl...
- Take ownership and have an impact! We provide equity to every member of the Ameniteam
- A key moment to join in terms of growth and opportunities
- Fast growing/learning environment, with strong entrepreneurial team spirit
- Young and international environment (10+ nationalities)
- Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Ronda de Sant Pere)
- Alan private health insurance
- Positive impact on the world: https://noos.global/en