We created Amenitiz because we believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our vision is to bring knowledge and innovation to every hotelier in the world, helping them focus on what matters most: their guest.
We’ve built an all-in-one platform that provides our customers with everything they need to attract guests, handle bookings and craft exceptional guest experiences in a simple and easy way. Our features in one centralized tool, plus a world-class customer support team to serve our customers in their native language, make them love us. Starting 2022 with +120 team members and growing up to 350 by the end of the year, we are committed to building a world-class team in Barcelona by recruiting diverse and passionate talents who want to work as a team and have an impact.
Backed by some of Europe’s leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Hospitech world. Over 4'000 properties all over the globe are using Amenitiz daily to develop their business, and we’re looking forward to helping 10'000 by the end of 2022.
About the role
Amenitiz is growing fast, and we’re looking for a motivated Senior Product Manager to help us grow our stellar product.
As a Senior Product Manager, your mission is to identify the most impactful opportunities by solving real customer problems that have a positive impact on the business.
You will be mostly responsible to:
- Design an actionable strategy and vision for your squad.
- Lead your squad to understand our customers jobs and identify the main pain points that prevent them to achieve them by creating and delivering delightful experiences.
- Collaborate with other tribe and squad members, as well as internal to take our product to the next level while meeting company and product objectives.
- Help drive the product strategy and roadmap as well as prioritise, monitor, and measure the outcome of what your squad builds.
- Be responsible for defining requirements, participating in discovery, overseeing delivery, and owning the success metrics of all your product initiatives.
- You are looking to have a direct and massive impact on our users
- Passionate about your job and product culture in general
- A team player. We fail and win as a team
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment. You can adapt to any situation and take it with a smile
- User-focused. Your main concern is bringing the best experience to your users.
- A “get things done” mindset. You are highly organised, able to make thoughtful but quick decisions, and apply them in an efficient manner.
- Great communication skills in English both written and oral. You are able to communicate and collaborate efficiently with your team, the other product teams, and all relevant stakeholders.
Nice to have:
- Independent: You don't need hand-holding to get things done but know when to ask for help.
- Comfortable working outside of your comfort zone when you have to.
- Focus on accomplishing big wins
- We're confident that we have one of the best teams in Barcelona full of international and dynamic people!
- Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Ronda de Sant Pere)
- One of the hottest start-ups in Barcelona, according to WIRED https://www.wired.co.uk/articl...
- Take ownership and have an impact! We provide equity to every member of the Ameniteam
- Great career development opportunities, build your career with us!
- We offer a competitive salary package
- You will receive an unlimited contract as well as our private health insurance provider, Alan
- You will be able to work from home 2 days per week and 15 days a year from anywhere
- 23 vacation days annually