We created Amenitiz because we believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our vision is to bring knowledge and innovation to every hotelier in the world, helping them focus on what matters most: their guest.
We’ve built an all-in-one platform that provides our customers with everything they need to attract guests, handle bookings and craft exceptional guest experiences in a simple and easy way. Our features in one centralized tool, plus a world-class customer support team to serve our customers in their native language, make them love us.
Starting 2022 with +120 team members and growing up to 350 by the end of the year, we are committed to building a world-class team in Barcelona by recruiting diverse and passionate talents who want to work as a team and have an impact.
Backed by some of Europe’s leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Hospitech world. Over 4'000 properties all over the globe are using Amenitiz daily to develop their business, and we’re looking forward to helping 10'000 by the end of 2022.
About the role
Design plays a key role in helping our customers become active users, get everything out of our product, and fall in love with it.
We're looking for a motivated Product Designer (UX-UI), with the main mission of learning everything there is to know about our users and prospects, to help us tweak our platform design and work on new features that improve our user experience. We count on this role to help us leverage our way of working with new methodologies and tools.
As a Product Designer your mission is to create value for the end user by designing solutions that are helping them achieve their job in a meaningful and delightful way.
You will be mostly responsible to:
- Have one eye on the users and one eye on the business. User experience is nothing without adding business value
- Bring experience with different Research tools and practices (A/B testing, Card sorting, heatmaps, etc).
- Iterate on your designs based on constructive feedback from users or the team.
- Confidently communicate your ideas and thinking to the wider team becoming an influential player in what and how we build our product.
- Make our product visual design efficient through strong UI skills (We are currently working with Figma)
- Build upon established patterns and maintain a scalable design system.
- Actively participate in our recruiting efforts to build the Design team (you get to choose your future teammates!)
- You are fluent in English, both writing and speaking.
- 4+ years of experience designing products across web and mobile.
- Experience working within cross-functional teams using Agile methodologies
- Strong communication skills
- Strong business sense: you know when to focus on UX but you also know when quick delivery is needed
- You have worked in a fast-paced startup before and loved every minute of it
- An ability to wear multiple hats and take on new challenges
- A track record of applying design thinking to real-world business problems.
- Experience with research and conducting user interviews.
- Extensive knowledge and experience designing in Figma.
- Experience designing and working with Design Systems.
- We're confident that we have one of the best teams in Barcelona full of international and dynamic people!
- Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Ronda de Sant Pere)
- One of the hottest start-ups in Barcelona, according to WIRED https://www.wired.co.uk/articl...
- Take ownership and have an impact! We provide equity to every member of the Ameniteam
- Great career development opportunities, build your career with us!
- We offer a competitive salary package
- You will receive an unlimited contract as well as our private health insurance provider, Alan
- You will be able to work from home 2 days per week and 15 days a year from anywhere
- 23 vacation days annually