We created Amenitiz because we believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our vision is to bring knowledge and innovation to every hotelier in the world, helping them focus on what matters most: their guest.
We’ve built an all-in-one platform that provides our customers with everything they need to attract guests, handle bookings and craft exceptional guest experiences in a simple and easy way. Our features in one centralized tool, plus a world-class customer support team to serve our customers in their native language, make them love us. Starting 2022 with +120 team members and growing up to 350 by the end of the year, we are committed to building a world-class team in Barcelona by recruiting diverse and passionate talents who want to work as a team and have an impact.
Backed by some of Europe’s leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Hospitech world. Over 4'000 properties all over the globe are using Amenitiz daily to develop their business, and we’re looking forward to helping 10'000 by the end of 2022.
As a Customer Care Specialist at Amenitiz you will:
- Be part of an amazing team of people, working closely with your team leader, and delivering the best service possible to hoteliers and property owners.
- Have a direct impact on our customer satisfaction, product adoption, and customer lifetime value.
- Ensure clients know how to use Amenitiz and help them become product experts themselves.
- Build robust relationships with our customers to limit the churn rate.
- Provide our customers with any extra advice requested, always looking to go the extra mile!
- You have outstanding communication skills both spoken and written in French and English. Spanish is a plus!
- You have at least some previous experience in a customer-facing role, handling direct communications via chat, phone, and email.
- You have strong customer orientation and the ability to adapt to each client to provide a personalized experience.
- Empathy is one of your strongest skills, you are able to put yourself in the customer's shoes and actively handle their requests.
- Excellent organization and coordination skills, you are a natural problem solver and are not afraid to think outside the box for solutions.
- We're confident that we have one of the best teams in Barcelona full of international and dynamic people!
- One of the hottest start-ups in Barcelona, according to WIRED https://www.wired.co.uk/articl...
- Take ownership and have an impact! We provide equity to every member of the Ameniteam
- Key moment to join in terms of growth and opportunities
- Fast-growing/learning environment, with strong entrepreneurial team spirit
- Young and international environment (20+ nationalities)
- Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Ronda de Sant Pere)
- Compensation: 23K gross/year and additional bonus after ramped up
- Alan private health insurance
- Positive impact on the world: https://noos.global/en