We created Amenitiz because we believe technology is the key to making success and profitability accessible to every hotelier in the world - whether they are in the heart of Paris or the Uyuni Salt Flats in Bolivia.
Our vision is to bring knowledge and innovation to every hotelier in the world, helping them focus on what matters most: their guest.
We’ve built an all-in-one platform that provides our customers with everything they need to attract guests, handle bookings and craft exceptional guest experiences in a simple and easy way. Our features in one centralized tool, plus a world-class customer support team to serve our customers in their native language, make them love us. Starting 2022 with +120 team members and growing up to 350 by the end of the year, we are committed to building a world-class team in Barcelona by recruiting diverse and passionate talents who want to work as a team and have an impact.
Backed by some of Europe’s leading investors, Amenitiz is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Hospitech world. Over 4'000 properties all over the globe are using Amenitiz daily to develop their business, and we’re looking forward to helping 10'000 by the end of 2022.
About the role:
As an Account Executive for the French market, your main responsibility is to close the maximum number of opportunities previously generated by the SDR team! France is one of our largest and most established markets; your contribution is key in making Amenitiz THE market leader.
The team is growing fast and we offer plenty of career and development opportunities.
- Effectively communicate the value of Amenitiz by performing live demos of our platform through (video) calling with qualified prospects.
- Take ownership of following up and closing deals in a structured and data-driven manner.
- Quickly build trust and engagement with decision-makers in order to guarantee the shortest possible sales cycle.
- Guarantee the highest quality of information of prospective clients in our CRM (Hubspot) to ensure a healthy sales pipeline and strong forecasting capabilities.
- Work tightly together with the SDR team to build and deliver an efficient and performing acquisition strategy for your assigned area.
- Track your performance against KPIs in order to consistently understand your contribution to the team and possible improvements.
- Contribute to company-wide objectives and the development of a fast-growing startup.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or similar
- 1 - 2 years of experience in business development / (inside) sales/customer success.
- You are a French native speaker and have great spoken and written English communication skills.
- Great motivation and willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- You are passionate about what you do and always looking to go the extra mile!
- You have strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask.
- You love challenges and exceeding goals as a team!
- You have a healthy competitive nature and always strive to be the best but never at the expense of others.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in inside sales for online travel, hospitech and/or SaaS
- Native Spanish, English, or German
- We're confident that we have one of the best teams in Barcelona full of international and dynamic people!
- One of the hottest start-ups in Barcelona, according to WIRED https://www.wired.co.uk/articl...
- Take ownership and have an impact! We provide equity to every member of the Ameniteam
- Key moment to join in terms of growth and opportunities
- Fast growing / learning environment, with strong entrepreneurial and team spirit
- Young and international environment (10+ nationalities)
- Our beautiful and spacious office is located right in the heart of Barcelona (Ronda de Sant Pere)
- Alan private health insurance
- Positive impact on the world: https://noos.global/en